Saturday, September 7, 2024

Wally Kiehler's very fast F40 for sale





2013 Lightning F40 (many extras) - NEW REDUCED PRICE $2,500 OBO / $1,200 FAIRING

 

I have owned two Lightning F40's during the past 20 years.

My current F40, which is for sale, is blue, purchased new with all of the Lightning extras: Darlex fabric, yellow fabric, white fabric, Aerospoke wheels in addition to the stock F40 aero wheels, zero-drag rear panniers & rack, seat & handlebar bags, extra new mesh seat, front suspension, etc.

I consider this F40 to be is good condition, never damaged in any way. I have ridden it fast on flat roads. And scary fast when on a slight downhill or strong tailwind. Have had to feather the disc brakes many times. Also crosswinds will increase speed, just like in a sailboat. This 27-speed F40's specs are very similar to the current new model and can be seen at www.lightningbikes.com 

I hope to sell this with several hundred dollars in extras. if you already have a P38 with the front peg, you could easily add around 30% more speed by just purchasing the fairing kit only for $1,200”

Or I will consider selling every thing separately. Serious questions and offers only. I live in Canadian Lakes, just east of Stanwood, in lower central Michigan. kiehlerw@gmail.com

More photos can be seen on recumbents.com, then click on "recumbent unclassified ads"





 

No comments: